6th & 20th August, 3rd & 17th September and 1st October
Hornby GP Legends - cars produced recently that are from the 50s, 60s & 70s. Starting from the Ferrari 375, through to the Ferrari, Lotus, McLaren and Tyrell of the early to mid 70s.
Hornby Pre 1990 Rally - recently produced cars like the Ferrari 308, Lancia Delta & Audi Quattro S1 as well as older UK Scalextric cars like the original Mexicos and Minis. The Hornby/Exin "crossover" cars are also allowed, such as the Lancia 037 & Porsche 959, as long as they are in British spec with Mabuchi motors.
SCX JWRC - limited to Citroen C2, Ford Fiesta (2wd type only), Renault Megane (the rally car - not the silhouette racer), Seat Ibiza (2wd type only) and Suzuki Swift
Group 5 - 4th Generation - any slot make
Hornby Group B - recent releases only. Not the old Spanish Exin cars fitted with Mabuchi motors.So that is the Metro 6R4, Ford Rs200, Ferrari 308 and SWB Audi Quattro from Hornby's recent past. And the Delta S4 if it appears in time.
Hornby 90s BMW BTCC - just for the Spanish Exin E30 M3 fitted with Mabuchi motor and Hornby's 318is
18th October, 1st, 15th & 29th November and 13th & 27th December.
60's Front-engined Sports/GT. Standard slot car models from any RTR manufacturer of 60's Sports or GT cars that had the engine mounted at the front, not just front-motored slot cars.
GrandAm. Standard slot car models from any RTR manufacturer of cars that compete in the GrandAm series. Nick will add a definitive list on forum but it is for Daytona prototypes and a selection of modern GT cars.
BTCC 1992-2000. Standard slot car models from any RTR manufacturer of cars that competed between these years. For the purposes of this class the Ninco Alfa 155 DTM car will be allowed. Cars can have tyres of the type fitted to another eligible car fitted - even if a different make. This is to try to make the Hornby cars a little more competitive with the Ninco and SCX.
NASCAR. Standard slot car models from any RTR manufacturer of cars that competed in NASCAR in recent years.
21st October, 4th and 18th November, 2nd, 16th and 30th December
CanAm (Vanquish, Revell/Monogram, Slot.It and Carrera also Fly - Porsche 908 variants, Porsche 917/10 Spyder and Chevron B19, Slot.It - Alfa Romeo 33/3 and Ferrari 312PB, Spirit - Porsche 936, Sloter - Ferrari 312PB and Lola T290)
Hornby WRC (Ford, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Skoda, Subaru and Toyota)
SCX Rally (Classic, modern, 2 or 4wd. Club cars - Ibizas and C2s)
70's saloons (any saloon car manufactured in the 70s)
2010 Series 4
12th & 26th August, 9th & 23rd September, 7th October
1. Classic Under 1.0 Saloons
2. Slot it Group C
3. American Muscle
4. 50s GP
2010 Series 3
3rd & 17th June and 1st, 15th & 29th July
1. SCX GT
2. Italian Supercars
3. Formula Libre
4. FIA GT 2010: Maserati MC12 - Scalextric and Carrera. Aston Martin DBR9 - Scalextric and SCX. Ford GT - Scalextric and Ninco. Corvette C6R - SCX and Carrera (technically a Z but the C is close enough). Lamborghini Murcielago - Ninco. Nissan GTR - Carrera (2009 issue model, is the JGTC version but is close enough for me).
2010 Series 2
25th March, 8th & 22nd April, 6th & 20th May.
1. Hornby 90s BTCC -Old Hornby cars from the 90's consisting of Audi A4, Alfa 155, Renault Laguna, BMW 320i, Mondeo & 1st type Vectra. Bolwextric cars available to borrow.
2. Revell Small Saloons -NSU, Trabant, Simca 1000, & Mk1 Cortinas. Sprung guides allowed. Bolwextric cars available to borrow.
3. Post 2000 F1 - Modern narrow tracked cars from Hornby, Carrera or SCX. No Ninco or Proslot.. Bolwextric cars available to borrow.
4. Fly LMP - Joest, Panoz or Lola open cockpit cars. Not racer versions. I don't think there are any other contenders and I don't think there are any club cars. A Flyslot Starters Joest is £15 retail, so not a bank breaker.
2010 Series 1
14th & 28th January, 11th & 25th February and 11th March.